A conference by
The 2020 conference was a success. We tripled our audience from the year before, reaching more Crown prosecutors and allied professionals involved in, or interesting in, prosecuting animal abuses cases.
In order to comply with travel restrictions and keeping attendants’ safety top of mind, Humane Canada™ hosted the 2020 conference online. An online conference format helps attendees, sponsors and exhibitors save on travel and accommodation costs, helping expand the reach and networking opportunities between participants.
Who is this conference for?
– Crown Prosecutors
– Allied professionals working in any field involved in prosecuting crimes against animals. These could be: animal enforcement and animal protection officers, lawyers, policymakers, government officials, and academics.
Highlights of our 2020 conference
– Specialized training for Crown prosecutors that reflects current best practices in efficient and effective animal abuse prosecutions.
– Creation of a community of Crown prosecutors dedicated to increasing the number and consistency of successful prosecutions of animal cruelty cases under the Criminal Code of Canada.
– Sessions provided for Crown new to prosecuting animal abuse and those who are seasoned experts.
– Increased interaction with speakers though live sessions and Q/A.
– Increased networking opportunities both 1-1 and in groups.
– Ability to watch sessions post-event.
– Experienced and knowledgeable speakers from your sector.